Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
User Profile: TwilightsRose
TwilightsRose November 23rd, 2016

broken heart unwanted and alone for cupsgiving hereindecision

smiley to be with my family with hopefully a new addition angel

1 reply
User Profile: TwilightsRose
TwilightsRose November 24th, 2016

@FaithG so fed up of everyones feelings BUT mine mattering, I don't even want to be with my family anymore with the way I am treated. So done trying

crying

load more
User Profile: KiwizzleStrawbizzle
KiwizzleStrawbizzle November 23rd, 2016

frown

User Profile: RockhopperPenguin
RockhopperPenguin November 23rd, 2016

" (

User Profile: Audreylily
Audreylily November 23rd, 2016

😁 surprisingly

User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 November 23rd, 2016

hurts so very much

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 November 23rd, 2016

🙃

User Profile: ChristmasTreesInTheMoonlight
ChristmasTreesInTheMoonlight November 23rd, 2016

🙂😔😰 those are the three. First bc it's the time for good food and family and stuff, second bc holidays aren't much fun to me anymore due to depression and my favorite uncle won't be coming to thanksgiving this year and my cousin's dog that I loved died months ago but nobody ever bothered to tell me, and third because I get super super anxious about all the food and attention + more depression and crying

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger November 23rd, 2016

always alone during the holidays. All of my family is gone.

1 reply
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 23rd, 2016

@angrybadger Awwwwwww...broken heartsad *hugs*

load more
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 23rd, 2016

😐 honestly I don't really particularly care about the holidays since I don't celebrate Christmas and my family doesn't do much for thanksgiving. While I like christmas lights, I live right by a very popular mall in the area so god help us with the traffic this time of year. I do like New Years though

User Profile: IHaveTheBananas
IHaveTheBananas November 23rd, 2016

mixed emotions, happy this is my first year away from home and im finally cooking for myself. sad, because i am alone and nobody to share it with...