Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't be happy all the time. A place for all the grumpy people here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 13th, 2015

I know you'reout there....

56
User Profile: Jessica
Jessica March 13th, 2015

I'm grumpy sometimes indecision

User Profile: Lyra
Lyra March 13th, 2015

Here's an eeyore, reporting for duty!

March 16th, 2015

Wow I thought there would be more of us

User Profile: Sarah
Sarah March 16th, 2015

Is it ironic that this thread made me laugh??

2 replies
User Profile: CoffeeTeaAndHonesty
CoffeeTeaAndHonesty March 16th, 2015

It made me laugh, too :P

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP March 16th, 2015

lol....but right??

load more
User Profile: Acinonyx
Acinonyx March 16th, 2015

Mlarrrrrrlgrraraaaawr!

User Profile: msgoldie326
msgoldie326 March 16th, 2015

why am I in school right now? also, Why do I have to write a paper for health? I have 7 other classes to worry about, I don't want to worry about health class. rawr.

1 reply
User Profile: Jessica
Jessica March 17th, 2015

I feel ya!

load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP March 16th, 2015

Could all the grumpy listeners please raise their hands?

2 replies
User Profile: Sarah
Sarah March 16th, 2015

*waves* but I'm not a permanent grump, I'm just grumpy when cold, tired, sick, hungry....ok so maybe 96% of the time ;)

User Profile: MusicGal
MusicGal March 18th, 2015

🙋

load more
User Profile: wonderfulMagic99
wonderfulMagic99 March 16th, 2015

I'm definitely grumpy at times! I could probably improve my grumpy/happy ratio, but I think I will always embrace my grumpy side from time to time.

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP March 16th, 2015

This is a thread to embrace the grump!

load more
User Profile: Humnah
Humnah March 16th, 2015

*raises hand* I'm grumpy at times and I just feel irritated for no reason. It's rather difficult being happy you know, takes effort!

User Profile: Sam
Sam March 16th, 2015

An Australian psychology expert who has been studying emotions has found being grumpy makes us think more clearly. In contrast to those annoying happy types, miserable people are better at decision-making and less gullible! *rockingthe grump*

5 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP March 16th, 2015

#rockthegrump

User Profile: Jadie
Jadie March 17th, 2015

If I werehappy right now, I wouldn't be doing #MindfulMondayright! *RockingtheGrump*

User Profile: Sarah
Sarah March 17th, 2015

Love that we can be the grumpy twins Sam #TeamGrump

User Profile: Lyra
Lyra March 17th, 2015

Oh my gosh @Soulsurfer I finally have an excuse for being pessimistic and sarcastic all the time #embracethegrump

1 reply
User Profile: Sam
Sam March 17th, 2015

@Lyra - #rockthatgrump!! Yeah

load more
load more