Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cupsgiving 2016! Special events & Information! All welcome to join in!

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 22nd, 2016

Hello Wonderful Community!

Thanksgiving is a traditional American holiday. It is a time for families to come together to share in gratitude, love and community. 7 Cups and Thanksgiving share many of the same values, including:

Sharing, Giving, Gratitude, Supporting those in need & giving back, Honoring & celebrating diversity

That is why, every November, we celebrate ***CUPSGIVING!***

Cupsgiving is a 7 Cups holiday. This year marks our second annual Cupsgiving. At its core Cupsgiving is about community. It is a time for every member of 7 Cups can come together to honor one another and remember the 7 Cups mission. At its core, 7 Cups is for anyone who wants to live in a world where the human experience is free from stigma and stereotypes and rich with love and support. A world where all 7 billion of us can grow and feel like we truly belong.

During Cupsgiving, we take time aside to honor and reflect on our mission. Cupsgiving starts today, Tuesday, November 22 and lasts for 6 days. It will conclude on Sunday, November 27th.

Excited to participate? Me too!

Here is how you can get involved:

----> Wish everyone you chat with over the next week a Happy Cupsgiving!

----> Go out of your way to show show support and kindness to all of your connections on 7 Cups. Send that extra message of gratitude and love to all of your supportive connections.

----> Participate in the forum! Well have a bunch of threads going all week, so please join in! Share your own responses, but dont forget to also reply to others!

----> Spend some extra time reflecting on yourself

----> Lead or participate in a group discussion

----> If you are a listener, grab a general & support a member

----> Share a feed post & use the #cupsgiving Hashtag

----> Sign up to lead or host a special event in honor of Cupsgiving! SIGN UP SHEET HERE!

47
User Profile: Nagisa
Nagisa November 23rd, 2016

@Laura @PoliteOcean gave me an awesome Holiday Icebreaker session to do today for my Healthy Living discussion laugh

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 23rd, 2016

@Nagisa

Yep we have you plugged in for that Nags!! Have fun!!

load more
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 23rd, 2016

Happy "Cupsgiving", everyone!!! laughheart *gobble, gobble, gobble* cheeky LOL!!!

User Profile: NICKhere
NICKhere November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving everyone ​​​​​​heart

I am so very excited for the upcoming evennts 😊😊

User Profile: understandingGlobe5643
understandingGlobe5643 November 23rd, 2016

Happy CupsGiving everyone. I'm so happy that everyone's here for everyone.

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates November 23rd, 2016

many people have selected lead a discussion, but did not a select time for it.
Please pick a time for lead your discussion :)

@unicorn2015 , @miracle47 . there is @gigantWillow93 who offered you some help with your discussion, but it would be good to select a time to lead it :) just message them!

@HarveyM , there is no time specified for your discussion

if a teen mod could help @windflowers friday at 8pm EST , it could be nice :)
if a teen mod could help @LucyLucyLucy and select a time with them, it would be nice too!

@miracle47 if you need help with your discussion sunday, you can message me for select a time and I will be happy to help !

2 replies
User Profile: gigantWillow93
gigantWillow93 November 24th, 2016

@vivelespatates

Me and unicorn are in the process of setting a time.

I was wondering where can we get the material of the discussion from ?

1 reply
User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates November 24th, 2016

@gigantWillow93 there is no questions provided, it seems you need to create your own.

load more
load more
User Profile: Nagisa
Nagisa November 24th, 2016

♥ Happy Cupsgiving to every member, listener and guest in this community ♥

I'd like to give a big thank you to the people who have supported me and influenced me throughout the year.

@bestloserpunk thank you for always keeping me company and entertained. Your friendship means so, so much to me and my life would be very dull without you ♥ Thank you also for always being there for me and for encouraging me, you've saved me a few times.

@PizzaMan thank you for being there for me and always supporting me. Even though you've been super busy and dead tired lately you still make time to check in and I really appreciate that ♥ You're still a poophead though :P ♥♥♥

@Confider you've inspired me more than once and I value so much for that ♥

@LadyNinja amazing friends like you are rare and very special. I am truly blessed to have you as a Cups bff ♥

@simplelife2468 thank you for all the lovely feed posts you tag me in, you always make me feel special and appreciated ♥

@Power my 7cups hero, thank you so much for the help this year. You are truly amazing ♥

@Amelia thank you for all the hard work you do here. We'd be lost without you ♥

@PoliteOcean thank you so much for being such an awesome leader. I can always trust you to check in now and then and take my suggestions into consideration ♥

@MissZ another wonderful leader! I always feel comfortable coming to you for help, thank you for not muting me for my accidental spam the other day :P ♥

@Darcy I value your friendship so much. Thanks for always having my back! ♥

@R0adrunn3r my Poot! You'll always be one of my favorite people ♥

@Ang333 I can always count on you. You've supported me so many times and had faith in me when I started doubting myself. *koala hugs* ♥

@Username2016 thanks for the friendship and all the laughs :')

@calmRose33 I am truly blessed to have you as a co-leader ♥ Your kindness and compassion is something to be admired!

@lilmango you've helped me out so many times ♥ thanks for alwasy being there :)

@darkcosmos life would be incomplete without your cat memes ♥

5 replies
User Profile: LadyNinja
LadyNinja November 24th, 2016

@Nagisa I am blessed as well ❤❤ Thank you

User Profile: simplelife2468
simplelife2468 November 24th, 2016

@Nagisa Awwww Nagi chan I love you :* Happy Cupsgiving<3<3<3

@LadyNinja Happy Cupsgiving to you too:*<3<3<3

User Profile: Power
Power November 24th, 2016

@Nagisa Thank you for everything you do! Happy Cupsgiving cheeky

User Profile: lilmango
lilmango November 24th, 2016

@Nagisa heart

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 24th, 2016

@Nagisa

THank you so Much NAGS!!!...

I am so blessed to have you as such an AWESOME Discussion leader for the Healthy Living community!...

load more
User Profile: simplelife2468
simplelife2468 November 24th, 2016

Hppy Cupsgiving everyone <3<3<3

User Profile: Nagisa
Nagisa November 24th, 2016

I posted my shoutout in the wrong place D: I am so sorry it was meant for the other thread

User Profile: Ang333
Ang333 November 24th, 2016

I can't now 😪😪😪😪😪 I ca not get my old accounts back

and that's not fair

User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 November 24th, 2016

@Laura Are discussion questions written already for the topics or do those leading and co hosting need to write their own discussions? Thanks