Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your memories here

86
User Profile: decisiveSky4680
decisiveSky4680 July 6th, 2016

I just became a member two days ago, and everyone seems so friendly and welcoming. This is the only place I can come to escape and there are specific people who understand exactly what you are going through and will do their best to help. It's been a blessing.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno July 6th, 2016

@decisiveSky4680, I'm happy that you decided to join our community! I wish you all the loveliest experiences here ^^ See you around!

User Profile: decisiveSky4680
decisiveSky4680 July 6th, 2016

@Celaeno Thank you so much!

load more
load more
User Profile: Adilet
Adilet July 6th, 2016

I'm just a member since 17th April and I remember the first time I joined a chat room I was feeling suicidal and someone anonymously sent my a list with help lines to call if I needed to, then I realized there was hope :) Thanks so much anonymous and kind person :D

User Profile: Fandomer27
Fandomer27 July 6th, 2016

Meeting lovely, supportive people that have the same problems as me, and they help me deal!!😄😊

User Profile: questshy
questshy July 6th, 2016

signing up and being trained to be a listener were a few of my favorite memories as a 7 cups community member. everyone is so welcoming and accepting of the people here, and somehow it feels like we're all experiencing something all-together, and it feels ✨magical✨

User Profile: JainAviral
JainAviral July 6th, 2016

My favourite moment at 7 Cups was when I was so engrossed in listening to someone that I forgot to smoke cigarettes.... I know it's kinda selfish but yeah I was so happy realising that I'm making someone's day better and also helping myself....

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

@JainAviral aww that is definitely not selfish! it is self love and self care heart I'm glad you feel that way. keep being awesome!

load more
User Profile: emtomins02
emtomins02 July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory was definitely the first time I participated in the Depression Support Chatroom, and was able to connect with other people for the first time in my life and really get to know them beyond their walls. It was amazing to see all of the compassion and support for one another.

User Profile: keepsmiling3
keepsmiling3 July 6th, 2016

My favourite memory of 7Cups is the first time I spoke to another listener who was a bit over whelmed with it being her first time as a listener on here, I helped calm her down, and tried to guide her through as best I could, Not a day goes by now that we don't speak to one another!!!!!!!

User Profile: cinnamoncocoa
cinnamoncocoa July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory is the first time a member came back for a second conversation--it was amazing to know that I had become a person they trusted to be there for ongoing support, not just one conversation.

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 July 6th, 2016

It has been when I've been able to leet go of worries or concerns in group chats and just have fun!

July 6th, 2016

Is the different childhood memories