Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your memories here

86
User Profile: creativeCar6208
creativeCar6208 July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory is when I was overreacting to things and someone was actually able to calm me down and get me thinking in a different way. Went from stressing to relaxed.

July 6th, 2016

My fav memory was joking about funny PUNS with some other friends in the support chat.

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 6th, 2016

Well so far since I have only been here for two weeks, my favorite memory are the talks we have in the LHR. There are so many people there and I love talking to them.

User Profile: SlyAce20
SlyAce20 July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory is when I was feeling down or upset, I knew that I could always go to the LBGTQ+ support chat and speak with people to have a good time. ☺️ My spirits were always lifted and seeing how much support others gave to one another was always lovely to see.

User Profile: Hellelujahs
Hellelujahs July 6th, 2016

@SlyAce20 the LGBTQ+ support room is one of my favorites too, and you are one of the people who help make it so welcoming and wonderful!

load more
User Profile: calmspirit
calmspirit July 6th, 2016

I think my favorite 7Cups memory is when one of my first conversations went really well and the person said I made them smile. I think my goal in life is to always spread love and make at least one person a little happier than before. Compassion and empathy is so vital in this age of life. If we all appreciated each other more, the world would be a beautiful place, or at least a tiny bit. Happy 3rd birthday 7C!

July 6th, 2016

some people in group support, they were so kind when i needed support

User Profile: NihilNovi
NihilNovi July 6th, 2016

When I understood that we're here together and that there is always someone we can count on.

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 6th, 2016

My favourite memory is whenever a member or guest that I've talked to before decides to reach out to me again to give me updates on their lives. It's really nice! :)

User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 15th, 2016

@Anggi I agree! I always feel honored when they connect with me again because I really helped them at one point. heart

load more
User Profile: adaptableGrapes2618
adaptableGrapes2618 July 6th, 2016

Is when i was drowning and a kind listener saved me online😊

User Profile: Hellelujahs
Hellelujahs July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory on 7 Cups is the first time i went into the LGBTQ+ support room. I was scared and nervous about telling people my sexual orientation, but so many people were to welcoming, and I love that went I go in, they are still welcoming and wonderful!