Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: GentleMoon09
GentleMoon09 July 5th, 2017

A day when I spoke to a member and he said it was the first time in a long time he felt better. He told me speaking and listening to him made him feel less stressed than he had been in weeks. I felt like I truly made a difference for once. Even if it was a very small one.

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@GentleMoon09 No matter how small or big it was, it was a valuable difference you made, proud of you! Keep it up :)

1 reply
User Profile: GentleMoon09
GentleMoon09 July 6th, 2017

@peacefulWarrior10 Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate that. <3

load more
load more
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 5th, 2017

Hmm, this is a great question! For me it'd probably be one of the times when all of the Teen Stars got together and we had a games night or a lighthearted discussion after a Teen Star meeting smiley

User Profile: uniqueApricot19
uniqueApricot19 July 5th, 2017

@Laura Hi mine was actually listening getting my first task! It's real & we're helping real people.

User Profile: Thehelperforyou
Thehelperforyou July 5th, 2017

When a girl who was going through alot talked to me and one day messaged me and told me that she is doing really well and discussing her problems actually helped her not to attempt Suicide! ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@Thehelperforyou You saved a life! Aren't you proud of that.. I'm proud of you!

load more
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 5th, 2017

being a super ancient oldie (teens call me ancient apple) and getting to meet everyone I have so far!

2 replies
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@EvelyneRose Haha that's a nice name they call you by :D

1 reply
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 6th, 2017

@peacefulWarrior10

haha it is!

load more
load more
User Profile: Melody293
Melody293 July 5th, 2017

My favorite memory is getting my first positive review. It was really nice to see that I had helped someonesmiley

User Profile: sweetDay98
sweetDay98 July 5th, 2017

My favorite memory on 7 Cups was when I received my first feedback.. The user had mentioned that I helped him/her feel better.. It really boosted me and made me want to do better and interact with more people to change their lives..

User Profile: Ashur
Ashur July 5th, 2017

My favorite memory was actually last night, I was on the lgbtq+ support group and the enviornement was great there was so much love! Everyone on th chat is absolutely great!

Happy birthday 7 cups!!!

User Profile: RaCat
RaCat July 5th, 2017

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is..... when I checked the reviews section and saw something like "you don't know this, but you saved me tonight" These review shows us that our listening is important and we are here with a purpose heart

Another one would be joining LGBTQ+/MOGII Support team and getting my first message from @Laura . She is totally my role model so I was very excited to chat with her - I still am! So I wann agive a buge shoutout to this amazing admin for dedication , hard work and patience laugh This team, my lovely family is everything for me, I love how supportive they are and how deeply we care about each other heart

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@RaCat

That was an amazing review, I'm so glad you make such wonderful difference to people's lives!

I totally agree with you on the "first message from Laura" part, I know the feeling :D

load more
User Profile: LuisaHdb
LuisaHdb July 5th, 2017

Getting an unexpected message from someone I was talking with several months ago. She was struggling very much then, but receiving a text that she is doing well, really made me smile!