Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: LuisaHdb
LuisaHdb July 5th, 2017

Another special moment was when I became a listener and has the chance to support strangers. It made me happy to help someone in the same way that I got help

User Profile: BrooklynM
BrooklynM July 5th, 2017

One of my favorite memories in 7 Cups has been checking up on other listeners and hearing that they're doing well! :)

July 5th, 2017

I'd say getting the email about becoming a featured listener :3 I was sooo happy xD

3 replies
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@Joe2017 Woohoo... I'd be happy to get there someday too! I can imagine your excitement :D

2 replies
July 6th, 2017

@peacefulWarrior10

I amm sooooo sure that you deserve it! hehe;3

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 7th, 2017

@Joe2017 Hahaha... THANK YOU 😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc July 5th, 2017

@Laura

Well My favourite memory goes way back, when I got selected as a Forum Moderator for the first time I was so happy but there was a spam attack and all the kids were fighting it. I accidentally deleted a whole category, I was so afraid, I mailed you Laura and you said it's okay that we are humans and we all make mistakes.

That was just amazing!

God bless you Laura!

God bless 7C!

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@samc95xc

This is truly an amazing memory! Being shown kindness and forgiveness :) Laura is awesome!

load more
User Profile: Weirdoandproud
Weirdoandproud July 5th, 2017

staying on 7 cups till 11pm because I'd met an amazing person in a group chat, and I didn't want to stop talking

User Profile: calmCity6268
calmCity6268 July 5th, 2017

my favorite 7 cups memory is helping everyone and believing that people are good, amazing, and wonderful. even if you can't se their face.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 5th, 2017

my favorite 7cups memory is chatting to somebody with the feeling we are very connected

User Profile: PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh July 6th, 2017

Leading my first support session

1 reply
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

@PhoenixAsh

Me too! :D Well, "one" of mine!

load more
User Profile: peacefulWarrior10
peacefulWarrior10 July 6th, 2017

More than one, sorry :p

★ Receiving the Verified Listener, Sponsor & Forum Supporter badges! All are truly unforgettable moments for me!

★ Having the opportunity to meet a few awesome people here (both members and listeners)!

★ Receiving each of those reviews from members/guests after 1-1 chat with them!

★ Co-Leading a live discussion in a group support chat room for the first time!

User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 July 6th, 2017

Meeting this lovely listener that understood me and was very kind to me and also meeting my new best friend piña in teen support :)