Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: Phthalo
Phthalo July 6th, 2017

When there were actually a good amount of people coming on here, and, I kinda felt welcome. For a bit.

User Profile: colourfulSpring22
colourfulSpring22 July 6th, 2017

I can't pinpoint one memory in here. So here are a few of them:

1) the first review I got from a member saying I was helpful.

2) the feeling of being welcomed into TL by all the wonderful listeners.

3) Finding a best friend to share this seven cups experieice with.

4) Getting the mod badge.

User Profile: dapperDime7735
dapperDime7735 July 6th, 2017

When I realised this site and my wonderful listener was helping more than my therapist.

It's such a welcoming calming place to be part of.

User Profile: snoweiey
snoweiey July 6th, 2017

Talking to someone and them agreeing to let me virtually keep them quiet.

User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2017

my first memory is how wonderful and welcoming this place was

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService July 6th, 2017

Somebody has told me some really helpful things and has given me a lot of help and advice. I love this site.

User Profile: Nature777
Nature777 July 6th, 2017

Hi I'm Rose 🌹

My favorite memories is when I successfully helped someone! And reading their gratitude makes me feel like a SuperHero!!!

User Profile: kcmunchkin
kcmunchkin July 6th, 2017

probably this time in the family support room, there was a person who needed to rant and talk about a situation with their mother and partner. I heard them out and was actually somehow able to help shine perspective and hope by talking them through.

after coming to a sort of resolution, I decided to be funny and blew that individual's mind by telling them I am only an 18 year old yet somehow managed to be that helpful. They were very impressed by my ability, and it made me feel very good inside.

User Profile: SunFern
SunFern July 6th, 2017

@Laura Each time a member returned from the chat in a happier mood, those moments are my favorite moments. smiley Also getting Peer Supporter badge (one of my earliest badges) is a cherished moment for me. smiley

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme July 6th, 2017

Meeting amazing people...there are so many listeners and members who are wonderful human being full of positivity and heart