Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 July 9th, 2017

HElping others :)

User Profile: Lordetori
Lordetori July 9th, 2017

I just started today as a listener and I'm so glad that I am! It feels great to help someone!

User Profile: Azlyn33
Azlyn33 July 9th, 2017

My favorite memory is just getting the opportunity to help people and change people's lives. I try really hard to make a difference in people's lives and I feel that 7cups has given me the opportunity to do just that. I am thankful to have that opportunity everyday.

User Profile: Pinkpink10
Pinkpink10 July 9th, 2017

My favorite memory was listening to someone who admitted they have a pornography addiction. No one else wanted to talk to them, and he was so thankful that I didn't write him off right away.

User Profile: hobbess
hobbess July 9th, 2017

Realised life was never hard on me, when I heard how bad other people's situations were.. always here to help

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver July 10th, 2017

Listening some of really kind people and getting text reviews from them.

So far, I really have a great time listening members and they're truly supportive and cooperative.

I guess without such members, this community will be incomplete.

User Profile: blackholeheart
blackholeheart July 10th, 2017

Being allowed to lurk in the liveliest LHR's was a lifesaver. Just watching all the fun made me forget and unwind. I know how good it was because I miss them the most. Thank you for the memories

User Profile: calmZebra60
calmZebra60 July 11th, 2017

My first listener. I remember not hus name, but he told me that he hoped I grew healthy and deserved to be. Thank you!

User Profile: some1uneed
some1uneed July 11th, 2017

Hi,

Thanks for giving us chance to share our favorite memories on 7 cups.

As a listener for me every member or guest I talked with was amazing but the one I personally enjoy most was with kindsail3391, she is so friendly and such gem of a person. We are now good friends and we chat almost daily and on any tipic.

Thanks again to 7cups team for giving us chance to listen to the people.

Wish you all the best and may you succeed more and more.

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart July 11th, 2017

When I succeeded in helping a teenage girl from self-harm. It's good to know that I was able to save one person's life :) It was pretty stressful to take that chat but I did my best to support the girl