Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shooting Star! Share Your Referral Link in Honor of 7 Cups 2nd Birthday Party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2015

We all love 7 Cups! Lets share the love we have for our community with the world. If you share your referral link, let us know here!

209
User Profile: BLTmaster
BLTmaster July 7th, 2015

i shared it :) in multiple groups on gfacebook for lgbtq youth

User Profile: FlowerInDisguise19
FlowerInDisguise19 July 7th, 2015

I share my referral link :)

User Profile: CoffeeTeaAndHonesty
CoffeeTeaAndHonesty July 7th, 2015

Done & done~

1 reply
User Profile: CoffeeTeaAndHonesty
CoffeeTeaAndHonesty July 7th, 2015

Side note:

I've done so on both my Tumblr and Twitter which were made specifically for 7Cups (i.e.not personal handles) under "Coffee_7Cups"

load more
User Profile: Luv4eva
Luv4eva July 7th, 2015

I share mine on Reddit. Thats all I have I dont have Social Media of any type for personal reasons.

User Profile: Connorloves
Connorloves July 7th, 2015

I put mine on my instagram, really enjoy everything this site does. Fullof a wonderful community and supporting people. IG: @Connor_Soley

User Profile: Nina007
Nina007 July 7th, 2015

Invited the lovely people of twitter to join our community by sharing my referral link! (:

User Profile: JustOlivia
JustOlivia July 7th, 2015

Invited people on tumblr! :D

User Profile: SophieButterfly
SophieButterfly July 7th, 2015

Shared it on Twitter :D

User Profile: Dovah
Dovah July 7th, 2015

Way ahead of you! Done on the Twitter Takeover like 10 times, hahah!

User Profile: Lior
Lior July 7th, 2015

Shared o my Wattpad page.