Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
@Laura just did it!
@Laura I shared on Twitter and FB only problem is my Twitter account still has my old name musicalMagic82 not sure will show as counting or how to edit/change name. Do I have to create new account? If anyone knows please let me know? Thank you! 💞
@Laura YAY! Here it is: https://twitter.com/davidluispires/status/751157592429170688
Yeah, just did it!! <3
Shared it on twitter! 💙
Shared it! :)
Shared it :D
@Laura Shared!
Shared my link!
@Laura Shared!