Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: olive
olive July 7th, 2016

@Laura Shared :)

User Profile: grassup
grassup July 7th, 2016

Shared :D

User Profile: stuckinthe5thdimension
stuckinthe5thdimension July 7th, 2016

Did so on my social soldiers account laugh

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka July 7th, 2016

Posted here on my 7 Cups of Tea twitter account! heart

User Profile: Ellejae18
Ellejae18 July 8th, 2016

I shared! Happy birthday 7 Cups :)

User Profile: HotFudge
HotFudge July 8th, 2016

done... have been sharing it everyday too tho :P

User Profile: RainbowVeronica
RainbowVeronica July 8th, 2016

I shared my link! :D

User Profile: Mark5
Mark5 July 8th, 2016

I shared my referral link on my personal blog (which has 8,000+ people who follow it)! Now I sit back and wait for 8,000+ referral link clicks. ;)

User Profile: optimisticBlossom66
optimisticBlossom66 July 8th, 2016

Hi Laura

I did it! I tweeted my referral link! :)

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

@Laura I shared my referral link on my fb, tiwtter, and IG <3 wohoo <3