Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: Hermitandhercat
Hermitandhercat July 12th, 2016

I posted to facebook and Twitter. Happy B-day 7 cups!

User Profile: Hermitandhercat
Hermitandhercat July 12th, 2016

Posted to Twitter and Facebook! Happy B-day 7cups!

User Profile: Frankie
Frankie July 12th, 2016

I've shared mine! <3

User Profile: Valerie1202
Valerie1202 July 12th, 2016

I just shared my referral link wink

User Profile: caringnarwhale9
caringnarwhale9 July 13th, 2016

I shared it to my friends I case anyone they knew needed help :)

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 13th, 2016

@Laura why only listeners can get the badges?

User Profile: grassup
grassup July 13th, 2016

Shared!

August 6th, 2016

I've posted my referral link on Facebook and shared it with specific friends. :)

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles August 13th, 2016

Never too late, everyone else is simply early c;

#done

User Profile: Rhea
Rhea August 18th, 2016

Already done! <3