Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: GentleRayn511
GentleRayn511 August 18th, 2016

I shared it on my Tumblr, Twitter, and facebook. Then got my friends to share it also. The word is getting out there!

User Profile: glisteningEyes
glisteningEyes August 20th, 2016

Been sharing everywhere! reddit, tumblr, twitter, facebook and other social media sites <3

User Profile: FlowersOfHope
FlowersOfHope September 26th, 2016

I wish I could share this loafly site everywhere

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 26th, 2016

I shared my referral link with a friend recently, who made an account! :D Win-win for sure

October 9th, 2016

Shared on my facebook page as well as on the pages on facebook groups associated with depression and anxiety that I'm apart of :D

User Profile: LaughingOtter
LaughingOtter October 10th, 2016

Done :)

User Profile: Nada
Nada October 10th, 2016

Shared ^-^

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 12th, 2016

Check

User Profile: littleBeary
littleBeary October 14th, 2016

:)

User Profile: PuppyLove13
PuppyLove13 November 26th, 2016

Shared on twitter :)