Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We decorated the site!! Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 3rd, 2018

We decorated the site!! Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

Thank you @krinkthemellowunicorn @dev @ezrabc

65
User Profile: summertimeSamness
summertimeSamness July 3rd, 2018

@Laura

I love the decorations!!!!! Thanksies!!!!!!!

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 July 3rd, 2018

Happy Birthday 7Cups!!! heart

User Profile: courageousone
courageousone July 3rd, 2018

Happy Birthday 7 cups! 🎂

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 July 3rd, 2018

It looks fantastic! Happy Birthday!

User Profile: Alexa43
Alexa43 July 3rd, 2018

@Laura

I just saw this! It

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 July 3rd, 2018

@Laura

I really liked it when I logged in. Thank you so much for this. laugh

User Profile: pinkWatermelon61
pinkWatermelon61 July 3rd, 2018

Happy #5! Great to be alive! Do a dance and a little jive.

3 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 4th, 2018

@pinkWatermelon61 - Shall we watch "Short Circuit" ? laugh ~ Platy

2 replies
User Profile: pinkWatermelon61
pinkWatermelon61 July 4th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

Haha! :)

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 5th, 2018

@pinkWatermelon61 - oh good you 'get it' :D Happy birthday 7cups! We are five! ~ Platy

P.S. I bought a watermelon flavored drink (currently being cooled in the fridge) this evening, but I did not yet get my watermelon for July 4th (Sad Platy)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Alice
Alice July 3rd, 2018

@Laura

I love this! It's so pretty. We should decorate the site like this more often! Wooooooo @DevTeam!

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove July 3rd, 2018

I really love this, it made me smile @krinkthemellowunicorn @dev @ezrabc

Thank you all ❤️

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 July 3rd, 2018

@Laura It's so awesome!!!! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 July 4th, 2018

@sweetrosa1987 --- Rosa! HI HI HI :) Happy 7cups birthday #5! Maybe see you at some discussions? I'm not sure what is planned for the actual day (Sat July 7) ... I've just not looked that far down into the schedule :P If so, or if not, Have a super day! This Platy missed you! ((hugs hugs)), Platy :D

1 reply
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 July 7th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370 Hugs!!!! heartlaugh

load more
load more