What do you wish there was more awareness for?
There are so many things we go through in life, yet sometimes it can feel like we don't have much of a space for speaking about it or for it being acknowledged. However, we have special events on 7 Cups which encourages more awareness and discussion on various topics!
So what would you like more awareness for?
Betrayal; Romantic and otherwise.
If people could just learn to understand each other, then the world would run so much smoothly. Life would be much easier.
Homeless people, the reasons for veganism and adoption
@memester love this!
Watching a loved one die
Gay rights. It's not talked about enough
Agoraphobia signs (so you can stop it before it happens) and vertigo that isn't related to the inner ear.
Originality
Mental health in general
mental health there is never enough in the world
the poison in the world is a constant stigma about mental health
be different if they were in the same shoes wouldnt it
Abandonment. People never know what abandoning someone can do to them it's something I've endured since I was a child and it's something I just can't seem to escape
@tygalover19 yes. I've been abandoned by alot of people. And people need to realize what that does to others.
@tygalover19 i agree i couldnt even escape from my dads hurtful words he said he wanted to get rid of me thats hurtful and it hurts i hope ill be able to talk to you