Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wish a fellow 7 Cups community member a Happy Cupsgiving in this thread!!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

Wish a fellow 7 Cups community member a Happy Cupsgiving in this thread!!!

134
User Profile: PoolOfBrokenMemories
PoolOfBrokenMemories November 23rd, 2016

HAPPY CUPSGIVING TO

@Laura / @PoeticGuy

@PolarCat / @ProfessionalPerspective60

Let's celebrate with #RandomCats

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving to

@Politeocean @Anomalia @Lyra @Laura @Dancingalong @Affyavo @Amelia @Jace @MissZ @JoyCS and everyone else who I have ever talked to!

User Profile: MizzyBebeUniCorn
MizzyBebeUniCorn November 23rd, 2016

@dreamingSunshine

Happy Cupsgiving!!!

Mwahh!!kiss

1 reply
User Profile: dreamingSunshine
dreamingSunshine November 23rd, 2016

@MizzyBebeUniCornlaugh

Happy Cupsgiving!!! heartheartwish you all the happiness and strength buddy

load more
User Profile: colourfulSpring22
colourfulSpring22 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving all of you!!

I don't want to tag any particular person because this goes to each and every person in this big family. The ones behind the scenes, mods, listeners, leaders, members and even guests!wink

1 reply
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway November 24th, 2016

@colourfulSpring22.. :D Happy Cupsgiving day to you

load more
User Profile: Cordelai
Cordelai November 23rd, 2016

Thanks @Jace <3 Back atcha!

Happy Cupsgiving to @ForeverKeepRising (aka DullFig). So glad I got to meet you, even though you're gonna leave me to join the wolf pack soon enough. (Unless I ditch you for the ship first xD) :P <3

And, of course, happy Cupsgiving to @bubblyDreamer29 <3 Thank you for everything! (Gosh this sounds like I'm leaving; I'm not. Not yet, anyway. xD)

1 reply
User Profile: ForeverKeepRising
ForeverKeepRising November 23rd, 2016

@Cordelai Man, you can't leave me! What would I do without you? :(

load more
User Profile: abhimohit99
abhimohit99 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving @ZizyTheTurtle <3

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy November 23rd, 2016

@abhimohit99 Happy Cupsgiving to you too, friend!! ♥

load more
User Profile: Moj
Moj November 23rd, 2016

An absolutely wonderful Cupsgiving to everyone here! heart We are all so lucky and blessed to have this place to connect with others on. It's not hard to find someone here that you can respond with the "me too" response...in experiences, emotions and thoughts. It's so nice to know we are not alone, and that there are other people that understand and are there to support and listen. I'm so glad for everyone I've connected with here...it's far too many to name, so know that I'm thankful for each of you! 7cups has been quite the journey for me, and I'm thankful to have you each on this journey with me. Wishing you much joy in this cupsgivingness time! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway November 24th, 2016

@Moj _ >>> Happpy Cupsgiving day to you <<<<<<<<

load more
User Profile: amazingSunshine91
amazingSunshine91 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving to everyone on here, you guys are seriously my family this holiday season, I can't give enough thanks for everything this community does for me. :) <3 <3

2 replies
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway November 24th, 2016

@amazingSunshine91.. <<<<<<<Happy cupsgiving day to you :D

1 reply
User Profile: amazingSunshine91
amazingSunshine91 November 24th, 2016

@Helping2findAway Aww same to you! Have a great day :)

load more
load more
User Profile: tranquilForever68
tranquilForever68 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Cupsgiving @NavyLady @enchantingvision94 @ececho @dancingRainbow45 @soulsings @alllisteners @allmembers

2 replies
User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 November 23rd, 2016

@tranquilForever68 Happy Cupsgiving to you to and to all the listeners and members out there :)

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings November 23rd, 2016

@tranquilForever68 thank you tranquil. I appreciate you reaching out :)

load more
User Profile: cosyheart21
cosyheart21 November 23rd, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving to the brilliant, lovely @limeBlackberry2411