Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Social Soldiers Guidelines

User Profile: ArwaS
ArwaS June 26th, 2018

The goal of the Social Soldiers team is to combat mental health stigma by going out and finding those who need us the most and bringing them to our safe haven. We are excited to continue to grow the Social Soldiers Team and provide these updated guidelines and best practices for how to best represent yourself and 7 Cups.


Updated Guidelines for Social Soldiers

• The social soldiers' social media accounts should not be used for personal use.
○ Please have separate personal social media accounts for your own private use.
○ Please do not share your personal social media accounts or link to/like content from your personal accounts to your social soldiers' accounts.

• The account is created for spreading 7cups which means we are using them to spread support and awareness, on these accounts you should only follow lighthearted accounts, 7 Cups approved social soldier accounts and other mental health-related accounts.
○ It is your duty to represent 7 Cups listeners and to follow all 7 Cups Guidelines when posting on your social soldiers' accounts.

• Please turn off the public DMing feature on your social soldiers' account.

• Please ensure your account is set to public.

• Please do not follow/interact with Listeners/Members on their personal social media accounts or unapproved social soldier accounts.
○ Do not follow back even if they follow you.

• You are to represent yourself as a ‘trained active listener and not a mental health professional, crisis counsellor or paid employee of 7 Cups.

• If you chose to leave the Social Soldiers Team, it is your responsibility to deactivate your account entirely.
○ Similarly, if you are found to be misrepresenting yourself or posting inappropriate content that is not consistent with 7 Cups Guidelines, you will be asked to leave the Social Soldiers Team and possibly face further behaviour consequences as a listener on the site.

• Please do not put your social soldiers' accounts in your 7cups bios. This makes it easier for people to find you offsite and try to contact you.

@Kate @Erato @Yendi
(Updated 28/02 @ArwaS)

62
User Profile: Imogene
Imogene March 16th, 2019

@ArwaS

Have read these and will abide by the guidelines!

User Profile: Pidge2
Pidge2 March 19th, 2019

i have read the guidelines and will abide by these guidelines

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie March 19th, 2019

I have read all the guidelines and I will abide by these guidelines. Thank you!

User Profile: bear228
bear228 March 31st, 2019

@ArwaS

I've read all the guidelines and I believe I have been following them all so far! Please do connect if I have missed one out at any point I'd be glad to correct myself. Thank you for providing this post with clarity on what is allowed and what is not allowed I am sure others will find it helpful!

User Profile: SmileyPower
SmileyPower April 3rd, 2019

@ArwaS

I read them :)

User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight April 6th, 2019

I have read the guidelines and I'll happily apply them!

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie April 6th, 2019

@ArwaS I have read and agree :)

User Profile: rakarat
rakarat May 8th, 2019

I read, undertstand and agree.

User Profile: PeachieCat
PeachieCat May 10th, 2019

I have read and will abide by the guidelines.

@ArwaS

User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris May 21st, 2019

@ArwaS

I have read the guidelines and will abide by these guidelines.

heart

1 reply

@PetiteSouris

Can you make a summary?

load more