Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twitter Takeover - Friday, July 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM ET

July 7th, 2016

SAVE THE DATE

Calling all Social Soldiers & community members for a special discussion!
In honor of 7 cups 3rd birthday (a little late but it's still awesome), we are mobilizing the troops! Lets talk about 7 Cups together on social media to help combat mental health stigma.

To celebrate 7cups we will try to takeover twitter and show the world what Oldie and teeny 7cups power combined can do.


🎂 What: Using your dedicated 7 Cups Twitter account, join the discussion. Com prepared to share about 7 cups & to participate in a discussion.

🎂 When: Friday July 15th

🎂 What Youll Earn: A shiny new badge for your participation (Hopefullycheeky)

Chief Takeoverer @Laura

Hahtags #7Cupschat

& for the more adventerous #7CupsOldie

Mission Twitter Takeover Lets make 7cups trend

Discussion Topic: Embracing change

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

@Dillion
@Harquinn909
@Me
@RebeccaEmily
@Bunnyfrufru

@Cadence

@Jaelin some tags @Iara

38
User Profile: cinnamoncocoa
cinnamoncocoa July 14th, 2016

count me in!!

User Profile: Ellsat2017
Ellsat2017 July 15th, 2016

Perfect timing after all that's happened. I'm in! <3

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 15th, 2016

@poeticguy

ILL BE THERE

User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 15th, 2016

Awesome!! When I get home I'll start tweeting :D

User Profile: peacefulSoul8
peacefulSoul8 July 15th, 2016

@poeticguy ill do this

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 15th, 2016

I think i woke up too late

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka July 15th, 2016

Are we still allowed to participate even though its way past 11 AM?

I'm not an early riser so anything before 3 or 4 PM doesn't work for me D:

1 reply
July 16th, 2016

@Jessicka

Yes yes yes

load more
User Profile: PositiveStateOfMind
PositiveStateOfMind July 17th, 2016

Are we still doing this? Sorry for lateness :)