Welcome New Lightshippers
Happy Tuesday!!
Please join me to congratulate and welcome our new teammates 💙
@sereneMango3007
@gentleFox20
@JustLikeMellie
Super excited to see all your wonderful works! 😀
Team Lightship goes an extra mile to help people who need emotional support, find 7Cups Community as well as spread hope and positivity on Twitter.
If you’d like to join the team, click here to apply. Listeners and Members, Adults and Teens, all are welcome 💜
Tagging: @SoulfullyAButterfly @DreamTouch @ouiCherie @pamharley003 @Caringhope1976 @YellowRose27 @ @BeautifulSun298501 @AriadneLove @kindheartedLily6247 @WingedSoul @FrostyApple6757 @SmileFromWithIn @sereneMango3007 @gentleFox20 @JustLikeMellie
Thanks for spreading more support and compassion ❤
What great news! It's wonderful to see you guys fighting against stigma on social media. Thanks for volunteering to take this on!
Congratulations everyone
@DreamTouch
QQ what is Lightship program. I am not seeing any doc or anything attached to either post or joining form. Can you please point to the resources?
@SliverInUniverse
Glad you're interested, Silver. You can refer to the following posts for more information:
2022 Updated Requirements and F.A.Q
(Clickable text)
I hope this helps. ❤ You can direct any questions to the amazing team leads @OuiCherie or @DreamTouch.
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much Sunnie. 🤍🤍🤍
@SilverInUniverse feel free to PM for further info, or I'll PM you once I am more free 😊🙏🏻