Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 March 3rd, 2022

I am scared I am alone.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 3rd, 2022

Many sad stories, in 6 words!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 March 3rd, 2022

@MistyMagic

that is sad 😀

load more
User Profile: diplomaticPond9736
diplomaticPond9736 March 3rd, 2022

@peacefulHug92,

life is a form of suffering

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop March 3rd, 2022

I am writing a sad story!

User Profile: LoneTravellerForLong
LoneTravellerForLong March 3rd, 2022

No one can see me here

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 3rd, 2022

What is it like being happy?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 3rd, 2022

Happiness is really just an illusion

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 March 5th, 2022

My painted dreams still echo reality

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased March 5th, 2022

Should have been there for you.

User Profile: AngelWytch
AngelWytch March 9th, 2022

Life doesnt feel as bright anymore

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 9th, 2022

So much pain, can't stop crying.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more