Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 April 28th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 IAM trying to find my deadBff

User Profile: whatscrackinidk
whatscrackinidk April 28th, 2022

mommy, why won’t you wake up?

User Profile: CemCalisar
CemCalisar April 28th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

nothing in my mind but you


hahaha:) kidding ,take care

User Profile: CYC135
CYC135 April 28th, 2022

Because I’m giving up on you.

User Profile: Tooqik1
Tooqik1 April 28th, 2022

I lost everything before being born.


I was born into a high control religion.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 April 29th, 2022

I am forced to grow up :/

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 11th, 2022

Pain stays to break my will

User Profile: Bladiblad
Bladiblad May 11th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 words are not the real things

User Profile: FennecDaFurry
FennecDaFurry May 11th, 2022

friends cant be with us forever.

User Profile: trinketturtle01
trinketturtle01 May 11th, 2022

Scary thoughts destructive like a tornado