Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 August 19th, 2022

I am just wasting peoples time

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 19th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 *hugs* Never in a million years Emo ❤️

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 August 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

awww soul 🥺💖 *hugs*

load more
load more
User Profile: KimYes
KimYes August 19th, 2022

A cousin had passed from cancer.

User Profile: patientCamp2319
patientCamp2319 August 19th, 2022

No one listens, I'm the jerk

User Profile: selfconfidentLion107
selfconfidentLion107 August 19th, 2022

My life has turned upside down

User Profile: toughWater2976
toughWater2976 August 19th, 2022

then I gave up for the last time.

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 25th, 2022

@toughWater2976

I know exactly how that feels. I walked out twice... the second time was the last time. I just couldn't stay in a loveless relationship and had to save myself... she couldn't care less.

load more
User Profile: bigbear2015
bigbear2015 August 20th, 2022

Your land Rover has been repossessed

August 20th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

my last six words are these

User Profile: DarkMoonlightxo
DarkMoonlightxo August 20th, 2022

She never knew he loved her.

User Profile: SpringSunshine
SpringSunshine August 20th, 2022

Thank you. Be happy without me.

User Profile: Rose183
Rose183 August 20th, 2022

We almost made it, he didn’t.