Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 23rd, 2023

I thought I was going ok

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th, 2023

Pain and sorrow keeps us hollow

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy February 10th, 2023

My ex-friend is still at me

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 February 11th, 2023

Walked home, but never seen again.

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 February 11th, 2023

I am missing you all team.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 February 11th, 2023

We kissed for the last time.

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami February 11th, 2023

Impatiently waiting for my last breath

User Profile: aloneguy123
aloneguy123 February 11th, 2023

Was so happy, now so sad.

User Profile: easySquare4775
easySquare4775 February 18th, 2023

Freed from world but not myself

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 23rd, 2023

Plastered last night..... at the hospital!