Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 June 30th, 2023

Don’t accept me? Stay away then.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 30th, 2023

I'm not who I once was !

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy June 30th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

What is my former friend's deal?

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 June 30th, 2023

I knew the right thing.

I had a dream to do goals.

User Profile: Saly33
Saly33 June 30th, 2023
Since I opened my eyes in life, I saw my father, I loved my father, I clung to my door all the years... In a moment, my father disappeared from life. Where is my father, my father died, where am I? I disappeared
User Profile: wildflower999
wildflower999 July 19th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 he left and never came back!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 7th, 2023

you'll spend your last years alone

User Profile: Insanepotatu
Insanepotatu September 7th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

And then there were none...

User Profile: HelloImAsia
HelloImAsia September 7th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 my inner child screaming for help

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 September 8th, 2023

There was me doing whatever do.

I am just a click away.Xx