Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 9th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 ohh! Nooo! Pigeon pooped on me😞😟😩😩

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 14th, 2023

we are born of broken people

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 22nd, 2023

The unfathomable desolation I have become

User Profile: MakingANicknameIsHard
MakingANicknameIsHard November 24th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

He had other friends; unlike me.

User Profile: MakingANicknameIsHard
MakingANicknameIsHard November 24th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

We were born to die martyrs.

User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog November 25th, 2023

@peacefulHug92


outside he laughed, inside they cried 

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 30th, 2023

The worse thing - to be rejected.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc December 25th, 2023

till today, i am still searching

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 December 25th, 2023

I am still searching for it.

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher January 3rd, 2024

@peacefulHug92

So much love, not for me.