Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Sventek
Sventek May 16th, 2020

I'm pregnant, wonder whose it is?

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 16th, 2020

@Sventek

It's yours😊🖒💞

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 16th, 2020

He Lived In Fear With PTSD

13 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

You grew above fear in the end Day, my friend and brother and you were the one to create the popular thread "make a happy story in 6 words".🤗😊😀

I like your pic😀

12 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

There's them old bones rattling around😊

Missed you! Had a couple hard days getting into self disecting thoughts, its a scary place, i was trembling, so i watch a standup comedy act, and a Disney movie and changed the mood. The very worst movie to watch if you have PTSD is "Extraction" ,I thought I'd confront my fears and watched it, but it was one long triggering adrenaline pumping *almost heart stopping" action. Action almost non-stop, so i needed breaks, but was lured back by the realism! lol I needed comedy after that movie!!

11 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

Yes Day, my brother stick to whom you are now, biiig heart and huge soul and optimistic and fun, avoid triggers...I have seen the movie...

Almost everything is triggering in my life, tv, music, people watch, soit is an Atlas load on me to control the triggers...

I am so haply to have met you, you mean alot in my life 🤗😊, stay away from triggers...

I was saddened to see you so winded and rattled by this "virus" comedy charade playedby the rich on us to get tenfolds richer...

I felt sorry when you were so affected by it and the media manipulating you...

Hugs tight🤗😊😀

10 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Tight hugs bro! I guess im rough around the edges but that hard shell is there only to try to protect a softy gullable push-over. I have two extremes so i live conflicted. Inflicted but i wouldnt want to try being anybody different. I'll figure myself out. I didn't know a lot of things, but im learning, adjusting, adapting and we work with what we have. I see a lot of evil thinkets around me, but i am learning to defend myself without resorting to violence. I need to learn a little bit of physcology so i can reflect their games away, and ill have more time to live my life without all the evil scheamers renting all the space in my head. I need to focus, its hard for me when to much is going on and im worrying. No more worries is the goal so i can stroll down my own path unrestricted by fears, worries, and concerns. I want a simple life, i need to learny for my journey🖒🎶💞🤗😁

9 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

Indeed, no more worries and simple is good...(we were never allowed to act so we must enhance our calm and be supperrior).

Only thing I wish for you Day is peace and bliss and happyness, you went tgrough hells that I never been through or imagined, if there is a God out there he should at least grant you this: peace, bliss and happyness for tge rest of your journey because you earned it in suffering...

8 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Such kindness shows no bounds brother

I wish you the very same best peace and calmness with big barrels of joy. You earn it every Day, by all the kind hearted things you say, that lifts up so many that pass your way, each and every day.😊😊😊

7 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

👅😋

6 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

👅😋

@GreenAndRedBoat

5 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

Surely yours had to be bigger😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Lolz, i feel smaller now though😁

3 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@juliak1968

Blame it on the chill waaaters😉😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 19th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

I always have been a grower, not a shower

😆😄😁😀😆😅😄😄

1 reply
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 19th, 2020

@juliak1968

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HappyMedium589
HappyMedium589 May 16th, 2020

My life is out of control.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 18th, 2020

@HappyMedium589

Hi, Forgive my intrusion. Your statement inspired a thought😊

When your life feels out of control -> stop trying to control things.

I learned that when i was feeling like my life was out of control, my attempts to control to manythings that couldnt be controled, or shouldnt be controled Caused me a lot of disapointment, frustration, and it was fueling my depression; so i took advice from a 7cups member, and lowered my expectations, and consintrated on healthier distractions 🖒😃💞

load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 16th, 2020

Rocky, Louie, Sonny, Haylee- are gone.

5 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 17th, 2020

@barncat I'm sorry - these were your horses - yeah?

4 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- yes- today was a day of reflection- last year was one of grief. And the next post followed this one- my brother called and told me my 94yo mother is finally getting her eternal reprieve. Not quite yet- but close. Thank you for remembering about my horses.

3 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 17th, 2020

@barncat Even though its a day for reflection, there still a degree of pain and loss. Animals , especially our own furry friends, seem to touch our lives in ways no person can ever do. They have such unique personalities.

I'm so sorry to hear about your phone call from your brother. That too, I'm sure, also holds a lot of pain for you.

You'll be in my thoughts

2 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 17th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- once again thank you for your compassionate thoughts . It is so comforting to hear from familiar members- and makes each day feel less lonely. I just posted on another thread how we support each other- and you should be acknowledged as one of those members. I will say thankful words for your concern as I go through my day- Big hug to you.

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 17th, 2020

@barncat You're very welcome and thank you for your kind words

It is nice to get to know people here and it definitely helps with the loneliness. Especially now with everything going on in the world. Most of us are isolating on top of allready isolating

It's been really nice to meet you :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 17th, 2020

My brother called- my mother is dying.

7 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@barncat

If this is true, I am deeply sorry...😔😔😔 at least you love your mother...

6 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat- yes it is true- i had to share it - she is 94yo- "happy dementia"- very close to passing

My mother- she is in limbo

5 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@barncat

😔😔😔 and I was complaining I was in limbo for 8 years now but you reminded me what true cruel limbo is...

Once again, i feel deeply for you, but it is a very respectable age that the majority of people do not reach, you and your brother love her which I cannot say for my so called "motger"...

I am sorry the end had to come but it is a very venerable, honorable, loving end and it is not yet there...even in true limbo she can feel your touch...(I have taken care of my ex-gf grandmother with alzheimerz and she seemed to enjoy talking to me, I know it is different things but it reminded me of her...)

🤗hugs tight😔😔😔

4 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat- thank you for your kind words. I was able to visit her @ xmas time- it is a precious memory. Also heartened to see your posts again. Believe it or not- I looked around on the other threads and when I didnt see any from you- we all were concerned. Your presence here is highly anticipated and celebrated- hope your last week was restful.

Wish i had your way with words and images. Take care. (Cosmin?)

3 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@barncat

Thank you sooo much 🤗😊 and yes cosmin is my name😶...

I like true caring friends like you and missed you alll...😶

They say, we obly ceise to be childrenthe day we lose our parents...😔😔😔

❤

2 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat May 18th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat- so true- the day of my brother's call - i wandered around the house aimlessly until the thought "Now I have to fill her shoes- " and realized what a strong caring and compassionate person is my mother.

1 reply
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 18th, 2020

@barncat

See, those kind of words and thoughts are her legacy and she will never be forgotten...like I never forgot a single dear one of mine gone to stardust...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Omnyawh
Omnyawh May 17th, 2020

I'll be good, I'll be good

User Profile: barncat
barncat May 18th, 2020

Happy times now- Happy times tomorrow.

User Profile: ElizabethPatch665
ElizabethPatch665 May 18th, 2020

They Took Everything That Was There

User Profile: ShadowTag
ShadowTag May 18th, 2020

The fact I'm writing this

User Profile: battlerapme1
battlerapme1 May 19th, 2020

i like you as a friend

1 reply
User Profile: pinkAcres5338
pinkAcres5338 June 5th, 2020

@battlerapme1 I don't want to be sad anymore now I mean friend I do want to feel beautiful inside

load more