Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 26th, 2020

Enjoy Good Things They Never Last

User Profile: Helpme10
Helpme10 August 28th, 2020

1; My knife cuts, my legs bleed.

2; My dads fists raised in anger.

3; My imaginary friend. My only friend.

sorry I don't know how many I was allowed

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 28th, 2020

This chaos consumes my very soul

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 3rd, 2020

Whisper your lies in my ear.

User Profile: corrodedcircuitry
corrodedcircuitry September 3rd, 2020

Mom never had her picture taken.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 4th, 2020

I blamed Myself for his actions.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 5th, 2020

Bitter blood builds our prison cells

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy September 5th, 2020

We're all out of ice cream

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 23rd, 2020

@LindseyLobotomy - very very sad indeed!

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 8th, 2020

i never knew i had options

User Profile: Prettyallie7
Prettyallie7 September 8th, 2020

He wouldn't live to see it.

The light couldn't overcome the darkness

Sorrow ripped breath from my lungs.

But they'd never understand it's beauty.

She was home and yet lost.