Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
December 7th, 2020

I need a reason to exist.

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 15th, 2020

You were created for a purpose and that is where the comfort comes from

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 8th, 2021

@ChasingShadows- this is the ultimate question in our lives.

load more
User Profile: Ines1229
Ines1229 December 8th, 2020

It was not meant to be.

User Profile: kdsyahirah
kdsyahirah December 8th, 2020

Forgetting you is the hardest thing

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 8th, 2020

I picked up her ashes today

User Profile: Mochifying
Mochifying December 8th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

Heather was gay. Mabel was not.

User Profile: PathworkingCoachJoni
PathworkingCoachJoni December 9th, 2020

Without you, my heart beat slows

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 9th, 2020

Can I die - just for today?

User Profile: LimeVine
LimeVine December 10th, 2020

No update, just the word 'Seen'.

User Profile: Mochifying
Mochifying December 10th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

We're all trying to forget someone

User Profile: AtYourAssistance
AtYourAssistance December 13th, 2020

Her first breath was her last.

User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble December 15th, 2020

@AtYourAssistance

My deepest condolances for your loss.

load more