Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 15th, 2020

Living with pain so hard..... Forgetting harder

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 15th, 2020

I really cared......but it takes 2.

User Profile: barncat
barncat December 16th, 2020

Marriage can sometimes be a mistake.

User Profile: agreeableHickory9108
agreeableHickory9108 December 16th, 2020

And then sadly I woke up

- for all of our unfinished dreams

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 January 14th, 2021

She gave up before they cared

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 5th, 2021

confessed my sins on my skin

User Profile: LeoniLangenhoven
LeoniLangenhoven February 8th, 2021

I didn't ask to be alive

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 31st, 2021

@LeoniLangenhoven

Journey on for your best life

load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat February 8th, 2021

Waiting for vaccines on my island!!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th, 2021

Stitch me up - feed me lies

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 February 10th, 2021

he choose her and walk away