Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: twm
twm June 3rd, 2021

This is not what I expected

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2021

@twm Blessings!

load more
User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk June 3rd, 2021

Scarred for life, future looks gloomy~

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 16th, 2021

Tears tumbled down her face again.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 June 20th, 2021

they wonder, “what’s happening to me?” -S x

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 23rd, 2021

I'll never let anyone in again

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 10th, 2021

Some times there is no support

User Profile: aviboot
aviboot July 18th, 2021

@peacefulHug92

after years she was finaly free

User Profile: KingPickle
KingPickle July 18th, 2021

I set myself on fire tonight

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 18th, 2021

Sorry.... I don't have any water.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 19th, 2021

Everyone removed a part of me