Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 4th, 2021

Will I always feel this sad

1 reply
User Profile: vlostatseav
vlostatseav October 3rd, 2021

Kids gone , partner gone, bye world

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 4th, 2021

Hurt myself today just to feel

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 5th, 2021

She blamed herself; not her fault.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 5th, 2021

Remember her laughing -Thats her headstone.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2021

I'm sorry I wasted your time

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
is this sorrow to remind us

life is a moment in time

this is how it breaks us

the pain is how we're defined

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2021

I won't darken your doorway again

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 6th, 2021

She's homeless and I can do nothing.

2 replies
User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 September 29th, 2021

@integrityblues She's homeless; I can do nothing

1 reply
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues October 2nd, 2021

@GoodTrouble19

Huh, guess my eyes were hurting.

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 6th, 2021

Nothing prepares us for such sadness

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 6th, 2021

When will Covid be behind us.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed September 11th, 2021

She blamed herself ; wasnt her fault.