Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

This sorrow cannot be contained anymore.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 14th, 2022

falling is easy when you're numb

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 January 15th, 2022

Pain is felt when there's growth.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 15th, 2022

I officially give up on me.

User Profile: barncat
barncat January 15th, 2022

@blissedNblessed- I gave up on myself once. ( please hang in there - we never know when life takes a turn for a change )

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 17th, 2022

@barncat

wise words, thank you.

I am glad I didnt give up either, was close.

Things do look better now...things i guess eventually get better, even if it is just a lil bit

load more
load more
User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 January 15th, 2022

@peacefulHug92


it's you...always has...always will 😞💔

User Profile: amiable1102
amiable1102 January 15th, 2022

Told someone was having trouble lately and got betrayed by the same person :)

User Profile: glasseyedgrace
glasseyedgrace January 17th, 2022

I really could have been "somebody."

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 17th, 2022

@glasseyedgrace

I FEEL this so much.

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 17th, 2022

I took on all their blame.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 22nd, 2022

the fear comes alive at night

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 January 23rd, 2022

That bird stole my ice cream!! :(