Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2022

His will to live was disminishing

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 8th, 2022

Too many shadows not enough time...

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 10th, 2022

All of a sudden Im old

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 10th, 2022

@barncat

I feel this

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 10th, 2022

Tried, but just can't do it.

User Profile: justpeachy3226
justpeachy3226 February 11th, 2022

I felt that ngl

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 10th, 2022

My friends were leaving, I’m sad

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 10th, 2022

My heart breaks all over again

User Profile: greenmagnolias2404
greenmagnolias2404 February 10th, 2022

Gave everything, got nothing but regrets.

User Profile: catstronaut99
catstronaut99 February 10th, 2022


it takes death to appreciate life


User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 11th, 2022

So much time, it came undone.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 11th, 2022

I Am Lost, Someone Please Help

:D