Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: august134
august134 February 19th, 2022

Impossible, insurmountable, endless sea of pain

User Profile: PandaStarlight
PandaStarlight February 19th, 2022

I only wanted to be okay

User Profile: PandaStarlight
PandaStarlight February 19th, 2022

Too late, the cookies are gone

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 19th, 2022

I dont trust my husband anymore

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 19th, 2022

I’m hungry, but no food please 😀

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 19th, 2022

So close but I gave up.

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop February 19th, 2022

Peaceful hug becomes sad reading this.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 19th, 2022

There is no icecream left now

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2022

The door creaked , dad entered bedroom.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 20th, 2022

I screamed inside; no one heard.

User Profile: alexandriaJ1126
alexandriaJ1126 February 22nd, 2022

@blissedNblessed I feel this.

load more