Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: selflovebot
selflovebot May 1st, 2021

She graduated with first class honors!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 4th, 2021

To high too tell a lie

User Profile: barncat
barncat May 4th, 2021

Dog sleeping near the old cat.

User Profile: DonovanDrexel
DonovanDrexel May 6th, 2021

Arsana came to Find a Hero

User Profile: Trellis
Trellis May 8th, 2021

Strangers shared. "I understand." Friendship bloomed.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 9th, 2021

I caught a large mouth bass

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 9th, 2021

What a difference a year makes

User Profile: Serena5927
Serena5927 May 12th, 2021

She's doing well, watch her excel!

@lumieremilkyway wink

1 reply
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie May 13th, 2021

@Serena5927

Oh my gosh, my dearest friend, Serena Red heart There is no limit to your sweetness, is there? Thank you so much! So will you, Serena! You've motivated and inspired me so much, I am heading off to study right after this! PS. I finally completed my essays and I think I like how I did! Talk super soon. I miss you *hugs tight*

Individually fully capable, together the best. - Serena and Lumie!

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 12th, 2021

Y O U G O G I R L

3 replies
User Profile: Serena5927
Serena5927 May 13th, 2021

@juliak1968

Yess! haha. This post is for my friend Lumie, she told me she is doing really well focusing on her studies. If she keeps it up she's going to ace her finals, I believe in her!heart

2 replies
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie May 13th, 2021

@Serena5927

You are making me get so emotional Serena, smh Red heart Yes, I am doing to do my best and score well on my finals! I am beyond thankful to you for the continuous encouragement! You are so so amazing. I am sending you the biggest and warmest special lumie hugs. Keep going, yourself! You are doing great with your assignments!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 15th, 2021

@Serena5927 @lumieremilkyway

We all have faith you will ace them!!laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 16th, 2021

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happylaugh