Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: astronautCat20
astronautCat20 June 15th, 2021

We are strong and capable people

User Profile: NebulaInfinity
NebulaInfinity June 15th, 2021

They were afar, but slept together.

(Oh the miracles of video call s)

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 16th, 2021

A caterpillar turned into a butterfly! Butterfly

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: imlistening01
imlistening01 June 21st, 2021

they somehow knew, “i’ll be okay”. -S x

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP June 24th, 2021

Just ask when you need help

4 replies
User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 25th, 2021

@juliak1968 Oh that is a lovely one! Thanks for posting it.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP June 25th, 2021

@MistyMagic smiley

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP June 26th, 2021

@MistyMagic
😄 My therapist is drumming that message into my head. Apparently, i need to work on it too
Blessings, Day

load more
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 May 4th, 2025

I’m good at asking for help.

load more
User Profile: thisllpass
thisllpass June 24th, 2021

I am stronger than I know.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 25th, 2021

The sun shone on her smile Smiling with smiling eyes

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: barncat
barncat June 25th, 2021

Had a good ride on Duke.

User Profile: Kousheekwrites
Kousheekwrites July 2nd, 2021

Staring at dark sky and stars.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues July 3rd, 2021

Napping in the late afternoon sun.