Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: AmbivalentGrin
AmbivalentGrin March 3rd, 2022

My character defeated the roper (d&d)

User Profile: GoingToFlyAKite
GoingToFlyAKite March 9th, 2022

Your taxes are done, 1000 back.



It might be partly because of fighting then ATM that this would be my happy story....

User Profile: Nightfrost
Nightfrost March 9th, 2022

@juliak1968

I realized my dream at last.

User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 March 12th, 2022

@juliak1968

" He stayed which im now happy" ❤️

User Profile: musicmagik
musicmagik March 12th, 2022

@juliak1968


Little steps can yield big dreams <3


(I know it's cliché and annoying hahaha, but I like the little things that are happening!)

4 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 12th, 2022

@musicmagik

Today I heard some happy news.

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 12th, 2022

@lazyKatz

I am happy to hear that

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 13th, 2022

@juliak1968

Taking pleasure now from small things.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 13th, 2022

@lazyKatz

Art is good for the heart

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RHassan
RHassan March 13th, 2022

@juliak1968 i will be his wife soon

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 3rd, 2022

@RHassan

Congratulations!~❤️

load more
User Profile: transientash
transientash March 13th, 2022

We got our deserved happy ending.

User Profile: Lychee23
Lychee23 March 19th, 2022

I learn how to love myself.

User Profile: Gymnopedies
Gymnopedies March 19th, 2022

Anxiety walks into a therapy session.

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 March 19th, 2022

sunny day and lots of laughter