Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
December 28th, 2016

1)Travelling around the world

2) Find a job

3) Become fluent in all the languages I'm studying

User Profile: whateverusernane
whateverusernane December 28th, 2016

1. to heal

2. lots of money

3. start a new life with my daughter

User Profile: wonderwoman1308
wonderwoman1308 December 28th, 2016

1. Bring Carrie Fisher back.

2. Confidence.

3. Money.

User Profile: Happyfern
Happyfern December 28th, 2016

1 half life 3 to be released. 2 a new tool album

3 be alive when both of the above happen 😂

User Profile: brightCherry8538
brightCherry8538 December 28th, 2016

1. Enough money to pay off all of my bills and house loan with enough left over to help some good causes.

2. My health, especially cure my rheumatoid arthritis. Better yet, find a cure for rheumatoid arthritis.

3. Allow me the money and the time to purpose my dreams.

User Profile: tiggy719
tiggy719 December 28th, 2016

1. Quit smoking

2. To be able to eat without having anxiety

3. To be rid of my fears and to be able to love and feel happy again

User Profile: cydpauline
cydpauline December 28th, 2016

1. To finish my studies in my preferred length of time

2. To make myself into a better person mentally, emotionally, and socially

3. For peace everywhere

User Profile: blueOrange9370
blueOrange9370 December 28th, 2016

1. To feel like a "normal" human being and not the lonely, worthless, dumb, invisible, scatterbrained, major depressive person I am, or is it the person I think I am? But then again define "normal?"

2. I wish my nephew would let go of all his anger and hatred for the world and find what the Man upstairs has in store for his life.

3. I wish my old man would let go of his anger and learn to let go of himself and know that it's okay to live in the moment and just be happy.

User Profile: Jenni855
Jenni855 December 28th, 2016

1. To finally accept and love myself.

2. To find a job I really love and make good money from it.

3. To have people in my life who truly love me and accept me for who I am NOW. Not who I can be.

User Profile: Miniash
Miniash December 28th, 2016

Health, Wealth and Happiness for eternity.

Super powers and such are fine but when youre enternally happy, healthy and rich...nothing beats that