Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: SweetBubblegum
SweetBubblegum June 3rd, 2017

Are away and doesnt reply to my texts. Stupid i know

1 reply
User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 June 13th, 2017

@SweetBubblegum

Your feelings aren't stupid, it's very understandable

load more
User Profile: undefineduser427
undefineduser427 June 6th, 2017

Chose someone you barely know over the happiness and love we shared. When you chose Derek over me and then lie to me about it like I'm stupid. When you blatantly ignore me and when we hang out your ignoring me for someone else that "there's no reason for you to worry about him". I'm not stupid. You're doing the same exact things with him that you did with me. Just admit you've replaced me. I hate what you've done to me.

User Profile: sombrero
sombrero June 8th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you actually like you don't care or have to be mean for no reason. It hurts that you're so stubborn and that you jsut can't get it through your head. It hurts my feelings that we haven't reconnected yet when I know you want to.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 9th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you insinuat men only notice me for my petit body.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 June 11th, 2017

When I've been nothing but understanding, forgiving, loving and accepting of you and you ignored my texts that were saying nice things but decided to respond when i sent a curiosity text. And then got really mean and started blaming me for the breakup when you broke up with me. You said things to intentionally hurt me and refused to just talk to me like an adult and not over text. I don't know why, but I can't seem to forget you and stop thinking about you. I just want a hug from you. Even if we never spend time together as friends or more again. I don't like being treated this badly when I haven't done anything wrong. It really hurts. It's hurt me every day for the past 7 months...

2 replies
User Profile: lonelygirl224
lonelygirl224 June 13th, 2017

@warmheartedHuman2014 I'm in a similar situation, would you like to talk?

June 13th, 2017

@warmheartedHuman2014 all that I desire is some form of understanding. I would walk a thousand miles so that I may see a million of your smiles yet you would not even take one step toward me and that is what is most painful.

load more
User Profile: NonbinaryPotato1800
NonbinaryPotato1800 June 13th, 2017

When you all believe that I have no right to feel this way , that my problems are just a phase that will pass and go away. Telling me to become numb to my own emotions and just let everything go, never thinking on how hard that is, just expecting to do as asked like >'m supposed just because other people have it worse than me

User Profile: Hunnyluv1l
Hunnyluv1l June 13th, 2017

Dismiss me. You look at my caregiver and speak to her, as if I have no idea what's happening. Yes, he left me changed. He put me in a very bad way... then came the cancer.. and in November the metastatic tumors. I know. However. Every time you speak over me, every time you speak above me, every time you make decisions without including me, you are degrading me as a living breathing, feeling, human being. You are stealing my rights. I may appear incapable because you frighten me - really I am not. You would NOT believe what I did for a living! I was 6 credits from a master's when he paralyzed me! Honest, I am NOT incapable. I am terrified. I am having difficulty trusting anyone now. That does NOT give you the right to dismiss me, make decisions about my life, and move forward; simply because it saves you time, or I might be a little frustrating to deal with. Please, remember what you would want; how you would want people to address you; if your life had taken the drastic turns mine has. Also, please, just remember that I am a real human being, and I may be afraid to tell you, but talking about me as if I am not in the room, just is not ok. It hurts. It is dismissively cruel and limiting. It doesn't allow me to make decisions wirh you, even though it's my life. Strange how that feels.

User Profile: eternaldepression
eternaldepression June 13th, 2017

it hurts my feelings when you think the way i feel is temporary. When you think it's just a stunt for attention because i don;t feel comfortable telling you anything. Because i was dumb enough to lie. Because i have everything. My heart just don't work like yours. I don't know where all these feelings come from.

User Profile: littleCup5877
littleCup5877 June 13th, 2017

Make me feel like my feelings aren't valid

June 13th, 2017

Try to control and silence me. Just like you, I have valid ideas and responsibilities. I hope you soon realize you are and I are equals in this world.