Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: honestOcean9487
honestOcean9487 June 13th, 2017

@Laura

It hurts when you talk crap about other people and get confrontational. It hurts a lot.

User Profile: CaloenasNicobarica
CaloenasNicobarica June 13th, 2017

When you are so deluded in your own fantasy world that you lash out at others who don't share the same view. That you treat me like an appliance, won't even look at me.... turn up the volume and stare the screen. When you value others above me, especially your own twisted reality. That you lie about blatant things that happened and act shocked and in awe that I was so horrible to say something. Not to mention your tantrums, verbal/emotional abuse and mind-games. You're honestly horrible. But I know that you don't deserve me. That there are others who actually want a real connection with me and wouldn't dream of disrespecting or abusing me. Try all you want, I'm getting out of this. Things have been documented and it's cute that you tried to delete my files- five steps ahead of you. You're BS is documented whether you like it or not.

The vivid fact you're trying to cripple me and even keep my car disabled to make me stay with you. When quite simply, you're the most horrible, malevolent source of evil I've ever met. Whether you freaking like it or not I'm going to leave- might have to get into debt financially...but rather be beholden to a bank or something than your sick white knight heroics to "save me from myself".

User Profile: WonderlandAli
WonderlandAli June 13th, 2017

Email her and want her. Yet are supposed to be starting a new life with me

User Profile: fallensoul89
fallensoul89 June 13th, 2017

When you talk down to me like I am dog poop on your shoe...

User Profile: Noah4life
Noah4life June 13th, 2017

When ur only friends with me so u can copy my homework.

June 13th, 2017

tell me that everything I do is awful

User Profile: AshlieC94
AshlieC94 June 13th, 2017

Don't listen to me. Not sensitive to how I am feeling but expects everyone else to respect how you feel.

User Profile: BoyMommy2015
BoyMommy2015 June 13th, 2017

Act like you understand the state my head is in. You don't have to pretend to know how I feel, because you don't. All I want from you is to listen to me and talk me through whatever it is that's wrong.

June 13th, 2017

When you tell me I won't amount to anything

June 13th, 2017

When you tell me ill never be nothing in life