Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
June 13th, 2017

When you put me down everyday

June 13th, 2017

When you blame me for everything

June 13th, 2017

Control my life and wont let me be free

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 June 13th, 2017

when you treat me like a servant

User Profile: Woleyy
Woleyy June 13th, 2017

Talk to me like I'm a crazy person

June 13th, 2017

Ignore me when I need help

User Profile: dynamicFarm8504
dynamicFarm8504 June 13th, 2017

Let me down, turned your back on me, treated me unfairly and disrespected me.

June 13th, 2017

Belittle me...blame your behavior on me and tell me I need to change.

User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 June 13th, 2017

Mistreat me, and then only come around when you want something.

User Profile: purpledoggo5900
purpledoggo5900 June 13th, 2017

Leave me when I need you the most...