Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
June 13th, 2017

When you tell me you'll always be here for me, then leave me.

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 June 13th, 2017

Disrespect me and treat me like an idiot.

User Profile: turquoisePine1459
turquoisePine1459 June 13th, 2017

when you are not straightforward with me. I'd rather you be blunt and to the point about everything than beat around the bush

User Profile: redPlum9054
redPlum9054 June 13th, 2017

...turn me your back when I need you the most.indecision

User Profile: littleBirch6984
littleBirch6984 June 13th, 2017

say something mean then claim I'm being overly sensitive

User Profile: TheAngel1273
TheAngel1273 June 13th, 2017

are all over me and suddenly feel like you don't need me anymore

User Profile: HdezV55
HdezV55 June 13th, 2017

Disregard my feelings saying I'm being overly sensitive or that it's because of my hormones and my period coming up so you tune out what I say.

User Profile: StevieLynn1205
StevieLynn1205 June 13th, 2017

Ignore me. Even if it's unintentional. Maybe especially if it's unintentional....

User Profile: SunflowerLoto
SunflowerLoto June 13th, 2017

Talk to me Fito

June 13th, 2017

Give up before we really got started