Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: AuroraSwan
AuroraSwan June 13th, 2017

When you cheated on me and left me for someone else that is new.

June 13th, 2017

don't want to accept how I'm feeling and just ignore it, as if I'm making my own feelings up.

User Profile: pluckySail
pluckySail June 13th, 2017

...when you disappear

User Profile: willingDime7346
willingDime7346 June 13th, 2017

Put everyone else's needs above mine, but expect me to always be there for you.

User Profile: photogeek13
photogeek13 June 13th, 2017

Act like I'm not worth the effort

User Profile: justasimpledemon
justasimpledemon June 13th, 2017

When you ignore me/cut me off/speak over me

User Profile: Mustang1
Mustang1 June 13th, 2017

say "just get a grip"

User Profile: Courage14
Courage14 June 13th, 2017

Tell me I'm not good enough, that I'm not worthy.

User Profile: itsmeLonelyPrincess
itsmeLonelyPrincess June 13th, 2017

Lie to me even if I know and the truth is obvious. Esp lying to my face, thats sucks!

User Profile: Just4hours
Just4hours June 13th, 2017

When you pretend and backbiting .