It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
pretend i'm not exist and ignore me
pretend i'm not exist and ignore me
It hurts when you always criticize me and never compliment me, Mom.
@SilentHouse I'm sorry for how your mom is I hope things get better and she changes one day
It hurts my feelings when you try to make me submit to your will, squash my own, manipulate me with guilt trips, try to get me to accomodate all your needs under the threat of suffering and death if I do not, ignore my needs, ignore my emotions, pretend that my interpretation of shared experiences is wrong and never happened, invalidate me, and make me live in fear of you in order to have some semblance of safety, as opposed to none.
Dismiss my concerns and my experiences as if they were nothing
It hurts my feelings when you ignore & lie to me.
It hurts my feelings when you dont see me as my own person, with dreams and hopes of my own
call me names for being transgender
It hurts my feelings when they ignore me, forget me, while I'm working my hardest to make sure everyone is successful. It hurts my feelings when he blames his problems on me - why do I have to live with so much guilt and anxiety, just so you can keep your pride and ego inflated as ever?
@Laura
When people are two-faced to me and when people betray me and act as if it's my fault.