It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
It hurts my feelings when you wont tell me how you feel. You make me feel like its one sided, and that I'm being desperate. All I want is for you to talk to me about how you feel.
Everytime i remember the past and myself. I feel like i dont meant to be exist. I got really scared when people dont talk to me or talk behind me. But i also afraid that being in attention will make people hate me. I feel so much pressure and burden for every things and every choices i done, even as simply choosing food when with my friends group. And worst of all, everytime i think about people that leaves me, i feel real pain and aches in heart. Sometimes panic attack and hardly breathing. Then i will ended up hating myself
It hurts my feelings when you push me around to meet your expectation, ignoring the fact that everybody is different and each of us has different ability and pace.
only talk to me when you want me to make you cum, no matter how uncomfortable it makes me. It hurts my feelings when no one will talk to me unless I pay them to (like my therapist who abanoned me) or want to fuck me.
@Milo4010
try to find a therapist that is the same gender as you. Talk to listeners here. Some honestly want to help instead of take advantage. Some listeners need help themselves. No one is perfect. One day we will both find genuine friends outside of the web. I believe there are good people out there that will want to hear us and still talk to us free of charge. Good luck milo.
@Lonelykate i hope life treats you better from here on out. I don't know you, but I love you. I love you just for existing, you beautiful human being. Thank you for all that you bring to the world. Please hold on, you still have so much of the world to meet, and believe me: it's worth the pain :)
@CookieKhaleesi
thank you cookie. I am touched. Hardly anyone tell me they love me without me prompting them to say it. You made me feel warm inside. Be strong too. It's very nice that I found this supportive website. Family puts me down and people outside the web makes me wonder if I can trust them but here I feel good. You don't gain anything except happiness by giving me support. Thank you for being genuine. I love you too cookie
My boyfriend doesn't send my a good morning text, and when my friend is in town but doesn't visit me.
@motoracer135
my friends do that too. Honestly, I don't even remember which friend move to which state. I am too busy in my life to find out so even if I happen to be in that state, I don't even know to visit her so am I better than them? Not really... not that I believe you are the same as me. But yes, I feel bad too. None of my friends invited me to their weddings. It hurts but there's nothing I can do. Sadly even the one friend that I email everyday refused my invitation to my wedding. It hurts but sometimes people are too busy. My husband said he loves me without my asking only twice in the three years that we have been together. I think men are just like that. It's not that they don't care about us
Make me feel like im the worst person ever be cause of my appearance
@Riveraliz96
as I age, I find that inner beauty is more important than outer beauty. I just try to be non-stink
When you make jokes about self harm and suicide around me when you know I struggle with it. :(
@shyblackberry026 Try to distance yourself from these people, but also, when you feel better, distance yourself from your grief. Know that it is not the end all and be all of your existence. It is not your identity. You are more than your pain. I love you, stay strong! :)
Put me down. As if it's not depressing enough when I put myself down. Deliberately hurt my feelings. Yes... there were friends like that who feel so inadequate that she had to hurt my feelings in order to push me away. She makes a joke out of me. It just makes her look uglier and uglier. Until one day I realize that she is not a friend but my enemy. It's me against the world alone again.
When no one notices me! I feel so invisible !
Try to leave thinking it would be best for me. I don't want you to go. I want you to fight.