Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Ruigordo15
Ruigordo15 June 14th, 2017

Tell me your not happy with me anymore

User Profile: CookieKhaleesi
CookieKhaleesi June 14th, 2017

Call me just to laugh at me, when I'm not even bothering you. You think it's funny. You wanna show me off like a trophy to your friends. I hate it. How could anyone be so cruel?

User Profile: waterlilium
waterlilium June 14th, 2017

Constantly tell me everything I do and feel is invalid or not enough, that no matter the lengths I go to achieve or succeed it's never good enough and you always have to bring up how much I failed. How can a mother do that?

User Profile: lmg1965
lmg1965 June 14th, 2017

Talk bad about my kids and my friends

June 14th, 2017

Don't try to understand how my illness is effecting my own life, when I am very aware it is effecting yours in a negative manner. I promise you it is hurting me more than it is hurting you.

User Profile: exuberantTriangle2562
exuberantTriangle2562 June 14th, 2017

@Laura

It hurts my feeling when you doesn't listen to me when I'm trying to speak important things about my life.

It hurts my feeling when you doesn't care about my body when I'm feeling sick.

It hurts my feeling when you get mad at me.

It hurts my feeling when you hit me.

It hurts my feeling when you are having a bad time.

Pretend to love and when i recognize the truth you laugh and walk away when all i did was love you

User Profile: ambrosial
ambrosial June 14th, 2017

belittle or laugh at my mental illnesses

User Profile: Itsjustanightmare1
Itsjustanightmare1 June 14th, 2017

Ignore me, act like I don't exist, think that I'm not in pain. You have no idea what I'm going through, and you don't care enough to ask.

User Profile: 1413Hrm
1413Hrm June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you bring up my past and act like you understand