Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: jennesha123
jennesha123 June 14th, 2017

such nice ppl honestlyxx

User Profile: zonewithme
zonewithme June 14th, 2017

ignore me I'm not sure if you're intentionally ignoring me but it makes me feel as if I'm easy to forget I don't feel important anyway so maybe i am easy to get rid of, still doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

User Profile: Destroyed
Destroyed June 14th, 2017

Lie to me

June 14th, 2017

Be resentful when I say no to you.

User Profile: AnxiousLadybug
AnxiousLadybug June 14th, 2017

don't even bother to understand me...

User Profile: Lifegoeson00
Lifegoeson00 June 14th, 2017

It makes me feel hurt when you disrespect women

June 14th, 2017

When you cheat and tell so many lies.

User Profile: lilmissmunky
lilmissmunky June 14th, 2017

When you get angry and tell me I'm not good enough or I don't do enough. That I am clinically insane. That I am selfish and all I care about is myself. That I am crazy. When you hang up the phone after you finished yelling at me. When you repeatedly tell me you don't care about how I am feeling if I am upset and need to talk. 😳😥

User Profile: Vibings
Vibings June 14th, 2017

Say one thing and do another. You tell me that you care about me but you rarely respond to my messages and don't bother to finish our conversations anymore. It hurts my feelings when you're sarcastic to me and I'm okay with it but when I'm sarcastic to you, you want to ignore me. It hurts my feelings when you don't tell me how you really feel, especially when it pertains to me. I want to know if I'm doing something wrong, if there's a misunderstanding, etc. It hurts my feelings when I feel like I'm doing the most with our friendship and you don't notice that. It hurts my feelings when you don't realize that this might be it for us.

User Profile: Kaler11
Kaler11 June 14th, 2017

Act like I'm a anchor that is just heavy and not helping at all.

1 reply
User Profile: flagrating
flagrating June 14th, 2017

@Kaler11

That's the fate of helping...sacrifices do please the souls not necessarily bodies too!

load more