Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Melindaland
Melindaland June 14th, 2017

judge me or compare me with better ones.

3 replies
June 14th, 2017

@Melindaland I hate this actio... like we are our own person if we was ment to be alike then we would all clash thts the purpose of different personalities and beliefs. They think it pose to make us jealous or better no it just upset us that we being compared to another

User Profile: mcowns
mcowns June 14th, 2017

@Melindaland you want to date me

1 reply
June 14th, 2017

@mcowns Did you really ask that ?

load more
load more
User Profile: animator23
animator23 June 14th, 2017

Can't see that I'm trying my hardest. You only focus on what I did, or didn't do, I'll never be enough.

June 14th, 2017

belittle evrything effort that I try in order to better myslef. I also dont like when ppl only see the negativity and point THAT out instead of speaking postivily about your progressindecision

5 replies
User Profile: animator23
animator23 June 14th, 2017

@uniquechelle yeah i feel you

4 replies
June 14th, 2017

@animator23 Our post is similiar VERY we are experciencing the same thing....We have to put that behind us and focus on how much we overcame

3 replies
User Profile: animator23
animator23 June 14th, 2017

@uniquechelle i know. but it's easier said than done :(

2 replies
June 14th, 2017

@animator23 yes that is very true, Smething that Im trying to get better with Im pretty much a loner so I think I need to converstae more with people.

1 reply
User Profile: animator23
animator23 June 14th, 2017

@uniquechelle it's great that you're trying to get better :) and you can always talk to me, or anyone else here.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
June 14th, 2017

Can't accept me for who I am, and try to understand what it is that I'm going through without passing judgment. When you tell me to "Just get over it" it really hurts, because I would love to just get over it, but it's not that simple.

3 replies
June 14th, 2017

@Chris421 me and @animator23 was just speaking of the similiar thing

1 reply
June 14th, 2017

@uniquechelle it hurts when friends and loved ones look down on me because of what I'm going through. I used to not be this way, and some of them expect me to snap out of it and go back to my old happy self.

load more
User Profile: animator23
animator23 June 14th, 2017

@Chris421 @uniquechelle #unappreciatedclub :,)

load more
User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 14th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when my mum refuses to p

Listen to me.

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 14th, 2017

It hurts me when people judge me.

User Profile: mcowns
mcowns June 14th, 2017

@Laura you is pretty im sorry but i like you but your feelings dont have to be hurt

User Profile: Brynn13
Brynn13 June 14th, 2017

Leave me even though it was my fault...

June 14th, 2017

Abandon me when I need you most

User Profile: Regatta707
Regatta707 June 14th, 2017

Lie