Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Diamondxoxo
Diamondxoxo June 15th, 2017

Ignore me, or shout out me, or say mean things about me. I take what everyone's says in consideration then believe although it's not true.

User Profile: Jane1210
Jane1210 June 15th, 2017

Ignore me

User Profile: Gabrielleunicorn
Gabrielleunicorn June 15th, 2017

Dont lisent to what I have to say and keep cutting me off.

User Profile: shyNorth0717
shyNorth0717 June 15th, 2017

Want to pretend that all of our problems are okay. Don't want to talk to me because you're afraid of what your friends will think. We're not even dating, but you still tell me you love me. It hurts that you care more about what others will say when we're together, than to be with me. It's summer, we don't see each other and the one day that we can, other people's thoughts are more important than me.

User Profile: AlicePandaghul3
AlicePandaghul3 June 15th, 2017

aren't there.

User Profile: NinjaDragon
NinjaDragon June 15th, 2017

Stereotype me by my gender and ethnicity

User Profile: MomentumMike
MomentumMike June 15th, 2017

Purposefully do the things I hate seeing you do.

User Profile: honestHickory46
honestHickory46 June 15th, 2017

Treat me like I don't exist

User Profile: littlePeach1612
littlePeach1612 June 15th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you say that my problems are not important, that I'm just sad and not depressed, that I'm just doing a funny show...that I'm too dramatic...that I'm stupid...just a teenager...crying

June 15th, 2017

Treat me like garbage while I treat you like a queen. 😭

1 reply
User Profile: StreetAngels31
StreetAngels31 June 15th, 2017

@Andrew I'm going through the opposite I treat him like a king and he just idk seems like he just don't care as much

load more